Friday, January 9, 2015

 TOP 3 SCENTS FOR WOMEN IN 2014.

As memories of 2014 gradually roll away, it’s necessary to keep in mind "some" out of the numerous list fragrances that proved themselves in the past year. It is definitely not enough to show up at a party or event looking all dressed up and smashing but with bit a bad scent or none at all, lingering in the air after us. Here a three top scents that made my 2014.


1.  RISE BEYONCE FOR WOMEN

The first phrase that comes to my head at the sight of this perfume bottle is “I woke up like this . . . I’m Flawless”.
This fragrance says it all. Its empowering scent can be found in the name.  This sure is one fragrance that would be not be forgotten in a hurry. I believe this is the best perfume by Beyonce yet. Not a cheap shot, its sexy, sensual, sweet and cozy. RISE up to the occasion of being flawless with this scent.


.



2. 3 L'IMPERATRICE BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Now, this is one head turner.  I smelt it on a friend once and she lingered in my memory all day long. I had to find this perfume somehow. This is one sophisticated scent for the classy chic and a must have in your collection.




3. ROSABOTANICA BALENCIAGA FOR WOMEN

Rosabotanica Balenciaga is my number 3. A perfect example of "big things come in small packages".I love the bottle as much as I love the scent.  People would definitely go crazy after smelling this on anyone (I mean crazy in a sexy way though). A scent that is florally-sweet is a must have for me.


So, Ladies lets make one of these fragrances as part of your signature scents in 2015. Have a lovely year ahead. #wink#.












No comments:

Post a Comment