Sunday, May 3, 2015

Bottle It Up

Hi everyone.

I'm sorry I have been away without words. I have totally missed you and blogging of course.
It's "bottle it up" once again. Yeah I know it's not Saturday, this is one of ways to make up for the past days.
Have you felt good seeing a well structured item, a bag, a house etc. what does it do to you? Well, for me it leaves me imagining what the content of that bag or the house is. And I am also excited to get into that house or buy the bag for keeps.
Now that's the same feeeling I get when I see a well structured perfume bottle, I want stop until I try the fragrance and trust me it's not a waste of time or money. 
Now let's see some of these bottles.







So, exciting isn't it?
Lets walk into that store and make that purchase, to see if the scent matches up to the design of the bottle. #wink#
Until I come your way again, have a lovely week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment